ComplianceTraining Panel reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any Online Webinar/Live Session due to inevitable reasons which may include insufficient registrations, speaker illness or circumstances beyond its control. In such circumstances all the registrants will be notified about the cancellation of the event, 24 hours prior to the start time of the Online Webinar/Live Session. Upon such cancellations, the registrant can opt for one of the below:
- Avail a registration for rescheduled webinar for which a new date will be appropriately intimated.
- In case the date of rescheduled webinar is not of convenience, the webinar stream (1-Time Recording) may be availed.
- The registrants may also opt to take a different webinar that has the same price tag at a future date and time.
- A Letter of credit valid up to one year from the date of issue, which could be used to purchase any of our future events.
- If the registrant does not wish to avail any of the above, a full refund of the amount paid for any webinar can be availed. The payment will be processed within 10 Business days from the date of the receipt of refund request.The registrant will get a full refund of the amount paid in a single settlement through a wire transfer or a banker's check deposited to the bank account specified by the registrant.
The registrants can withdraw/cancel their participation to a live Webinar by notifying Compliance Training Panel
up to two working days (48 Hours) prior to the start date of an Online Webinar/Live Session. Cancellation and/or reschedule requests must be received in writing by email. The registrant is responsible for ensuring that Compliance Training Panel
receives the written request. Compliance Training Panel
will reply with a written acknowledgement. The following details need to be communicated to our customer support team while a cancellation request is raised:
- Title of the Webinar
- Date and Time of the Webinar
- Name of the participant
- Invoice ID
On such cancellations a letter of credit will be issued towards a future Online Webinar/Live Session and the Letter of credit will be valid up to one year from the date of issue.
FIf the registrant fails to cancel the registration to an Online Webinar/Live Session within the above mentioned stipulated time or if the registrant fails to attend the Live Course Session/Online Webinar, refund claims will not be processed. However, In such cases, requests for access to the recording will be accepted after the webinar has occurred. (The recording is available the next day and to be accessed for 30 days after the webinar has concluded.) "OR" if the registrant wishes to avail a different webinar that has the same price tag at a future date and time, they are welcome to do so with a written request to our support team.
For refunds/exchange please email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
. Alternatively, you can also contact us at - +1-844-216-5230.